Tuesday 8 November 2016

The most recent additions to my TBR list.

Top Ten Tuesday @ The Broke and Bookish

Only yesterday I added three books to my list that I am extremely excited to read.

1. Keeping the Jewel in the Crown: The British Betrayal of India by Walter Reid

2. The South Asia Papers: A Critical Anthology of Writings by Stephen Philip Cohen

3. The Silk Roads: A New History of the World by Peter Frankopan


Before that I had added
4. Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity by Nabeel Qureshi


And a good friend of mine gave me an unexpected and most welcome gift in
5. The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien

Yet another friend leant me his brand new book to read over Christmas
6. The Handle's Messiah Family Advent Reader by Donna W. Payne & Fran Lenzo


These are the latest additions to my *TBR list and all of them are physical copies. They're also slated in for 2017 lists. Although, I think it highly like I might dive into at least two of these before the year is out.

So, what have you added to your TBR list lately?

*Just to clarify, my TBR list always consists of books that are already in my possession. It is different from my Wishlist. 

4 comments:

  1. The Silk Roads looks interesting. It seems like I am always adding books to my ever growing reading wishlist after reading TTT threads like this week's TTT post.

    Here's my TTT post for the week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-ive-added-to.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by.:D Yeah...I was especially drawn to The Silk Roads after reading a particular review about it... It would appear that it links the chain of happenings throughout the world during particular eras. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of many of the books on your list but I have seen The Silk Roads around a lot lately. It sounds like a great read.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.